1. We will be seeing clients by appointment only
We will be operating with strict appointment times to ensure social distancing, so we ask you to please be punctual. If you are early, please wait in the lobby of the building so the hallways remain clear for our neighbors. If you are running late please call or email the shop and we will be happy to help you reschedule your appointment.
2. Wearing a mask is mandatory to enter the building, and of course to enter our shop. Please keep your mask on for the duration of your visit to 119 W 57th St.
3. If travel partners are necessary, please limit to one while in the shop.
4. Maintain 6 feet of social distance throughout the building and in our shop.
5. Please wash hands before entering the shop. The men's restroom on our floor is open, and the women’s room code is 1, 3, 4.
6. If you feel like you are getting sick, please call or email to reschedule your appointment. There will be no penalties for rescheduling the day of!
7. We are accepting shipments of bows if you are unable to or uncomfortable with traveling in the city. Please call or email ahead of time so we know what bows are coming our way, and we can assist with any shipping questions you may have. When shipping, please take care to ensure the bows arrive on Monday, Wednesday or Friday (10:00AM - 4:00PM), so someone will be here to receive them!
8. We will not be offering same day service for rehairs at this time. Please allow at least 48 hours turn around time for your rehair and repair. We will decide on the exact pick up day and time when you drop off the bow in the shop.
9. If you would like to book a bow trial, please email email@example.com.